AssetLab is the new-age leader of Property and Wealth Education in New Zealand.
Our focus is simple and clear; It’s all about YOU, our valued client. We exist to provide the highest level of results & experience-based, proven and safe, training and support to you in the New Zealand property market.
The big goal is to get you from A-Z. To get you over the finish line from wherever you are now, to the point of financial Security, and ultimately Financial Freedom where you can build a legacy to pass to future generations.
Our team are REAL property investors, with decades of experience through multiple market cycles, using multiple strategies, and are professionally trained coaches (they’re also really cool people without all the big egos). This means they can get you to where you want to be, because they do it themselves every day.
Our programs are perfect for you if you are starting out in property or an existing investor looking to improve or increase your portfolio and skills, and ultimately your financial results.
Meet The Team
Below is some more important information but if you’re like us and like watching rather than reading, check out the interview with the founders here:
Hi, I’m Phil Thompson
I always love the “about me” page on websites like this because they’re written in the third person …even though they’re typically written by the owner of the site.
So after Phil and Arn made several attempts to sound smarter than they really are by writing about themselves in the third person, they quickly abandoned that approach and decided to write this page like it was a letter to a friend.
Which …in many ways, it is.
So – what do you want to know?
We could go on about where we were born (we’re kiwi’s), how old we are, our (awesome) families, and what we do in our spare time, but I’m guessing that’s not the kind of stuff you’re looking for.
You’re probably wondering; “Can these guys actually help me get where I want to be financially?”
For most people, YES. For some readers though, my answer is NO.
To make sure we’re on the same page to start with, Here’s why:
1. We can not help you get rich quick.
So many New Zealander’s believe that property is a path to instant riches and wealth.
I get it, that’s what seminar promoters and salespeople tell us all the time. It’s even what attracted me to Property Investment around 20 years ago.
I thought it would be easy money and I’d quickly have thousands coming in every week without having to lift a finger.
Well, it wasn’t easy money.
Arn and I have significant portfolios and do have passive income coming in every week now… but it took lots of work and perseverance to get there.
So if you’re not prepared to commit to much more effort than most people expect, we’re not the right team for you.
2. If you’re not open to learning new skills, changing some belief systems, and to building a property portfolio you’re not going to enjoy working with us.
To be clear, we don’t sell houses. But here’s why I’m telling you this
Start going down the Property Investment rabbit hole, and you’ll see all kinds of ads and articles about free seminars, how to get rich by using the new shiny software or strategy, and all kinds of hype on the “latest limited-time opportunity”.
Does some of it work?
Possibly. In the short term. But if you rely on that, you don’t have a sustainable property business. You are usually parted with your money quickly and end up disappointed and in the same or worse place than when you started.
That is a waste of time and money. If you want to waste time and money go and see a movie. It’s more fun.
Property Investment does take work. Yes, when it’s all up and running, it can be just like you imagined: Passive income and money while you sleep.
But that takes some effort to create and it takes some time. The great news is it’s fun, it’s a brilliant learning curve, and the personal growth is substantial.
But you do need to show up and put in the effort.
3. If you’re not open to being part of an awesome community of like-minded people who support each other in our success, we’re not the right fit for you…
Property Investment is a ‘team-sport’. Simply put, the best single athlete in the world would get their butt kicked by an even ‘semi-ok’ team.
There is substantial power in being part of a community of supportive people who help to pull you up rather than hold you back. The value of shared experiences, ideas, feedback, friendships, and business opportunities that come from a solid community cannot be measured (it’s a lot).
We become who we spend time with. So spending time with positive, driven, like-minded people…Is not only important, it’s ESSENTIAL!
Oh, and it makes it a LOT MORE FUN, and we’re all about having fun along the way.
You’re Still Here? Excellent.
Here’s what you can expect from us.
- World-Class training on the most cutting-edge, current, relevant, and safe strategies to succeed in building wealth through property in today’s market.
- The benefit of multiple decades of experience in buying, negotiating, financing, renovating, developing, selling, managing, (surviving), and building residential property to create substantial robust portfolios. We give you all of the information, tactics, strategies, resources, contacts, and lessons which only time and experience can build…All yours, so you can change where you are to where you want to be.
- Professional training in a respectful environment which will challenge you at your own pace.
- Unmatched value. We do not believe in sitting still, we are constantly training and upskilling ourselves to make ourselves better every day, this is all passed on to you. We focus on always having you blown away with the value you receive from us.
- Support from a team who really care about your position and success and will do what it takes to help you get there.
So where to from here?
Book for an event or get in touch with us. Come and meet us and our brilliant team and see what you think.
Thanks for reading this page and we really look forward to seeing you soon!